Evermore FAQ & ETIQUETTE GUIDE
We are delighted to welcome you to our beautiful studio for a yoga or fitness class. Here are some tips to ensure that your experience is a pleasure both for you and those around you.
- Please bring a yoga mat & water bottle plus a towel for hot yoga.
Complimentary Yoga mats, mason jars & towels are available at the studio, if needed.
- Please remove all footwear at front entrance
- First time to Evermore? Please arrive extra early and sign a waiver at reception.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class and be on your mat at least 5 minutes before the class start time. Late comers are not permitted.
- All students must sign-in by presenting your scanner card (pass) or your name to the receptionist before class.
- Please leave valuables at home and store all coats and personal belongings in the changerooms to keep the studios tidy and spacious. Front doors will be locked when a receptionist is not on site.
- We do have free lockers for cell phones, wallets and keys if needed. Please bring your own lock. Must be removed nightly.
- Please turn off or mute all cell phones upon entering the reception area. Cell phones are not permitted in the studios.
- Please keep voices low while in the reception area and change room/washroom. The yoga rooms are silence only zones, please use the reception area for conversations with friends and teachers.
- Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfumes, after shave, etc.) as some students are extremely sensitive.
- Come well hydrated and with a light stomach (avoid eating heavy foods for 2-3 hours before your practice). Wear bare feet and light weight clothing that is easy to move in.
- Let your instructor & reception know if you are pregnant, or if you have any injuries or medical conditions they should be aware of. If you have serious allergies or medical conditions such as epilepsy, type 1 diabetes, heart conditions, high/ low blood pressure, etc. please unsure reception has proper up-to-date emergency contact info. Please note: Hot yoga should be discussed with your doctor prior to coming to class if you are pregnant or have other health conditions.
- We recommend that all Evermore students get the MINDBODY App, follow our Facebook Page or check our website, to stay current on holiday closures, schedule changes, registration periods, pass discounts, and special events.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in adult classes unless approval has been given from Evermore Management. Age Limit is set by the instructor
- Yoga is non-competitive. Please go at your own pace. Be respectful towards your body, never moving to the point of pain, and rest as needed.
- Most importantly, relax and enjoy! Yoga is a powerful, delightful, and transformational practice, leaving you feeling refreshed and energized. Cumulatively, the process will enrich every aspect of your life, providing balance and inspiration for body, mind and spirit.